Medequip’s is a family run company dealing with High Technology, electro medical equipment. Medequip’s specializes in providing customers with state of the art, high technology equipment’s used for diagnostic imaging. As representatives of various top companies from around the world, Medequip’s caters to the private as well as public sector, providing medical equipment for hospitals and clinics, and is dedicated to serving the medical community of Pakistan.
An ideal candidate should have the followings skills and expertise to work as Team Leader - Human Resource Management & Development.
- Developing employees' succession plan and performance management system
- Preparing the HR Policies and Implementation Plan for Employees Retention
- Designing the HR Training and Staff Development Program in alignment with Company Objectives and Sales Targets
- Creating Employees Motivational Program which should assist employee to achieve their job targets
- Preparing the staff J.D and Training Programs
- Maintaining the staff attendance and leave management system.
- Preparing the Monthly Employees Salary and Benefits System.
- Fluent in English Writing & Speaking Skills
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor in Human Resource Management or MBA (HRM & Development)
-Graduate degree , preferably in Human Resources or similar field
-Fluency in English
-Prior experience in an HR Role will be preferred
-knowledge of HR systems and databases.
-Excellent active listening , negotiation , communication , interpersonal and presentation skills