Execution of Production Plans (Daily, Weekly and Monthly time & Action Plan):
- Execution of production plan of electronic department as required by the assembly Units.
- Develop and implement time and action calendar for electronics department.
- Achievement of department PRIME GOAL (i.e. Maintain quality standards, defect free products, On Time Deliveries while complying with QMS system and company rules).
Capacity Utilization and achievement of daily, weekly and monthly production targets of Electronics Department.
- Prepare and Implement resource utilization plan and monitor the achievements of daily, weekly and monthly production targets of electronics department.
- Manage all relevant inputs (Manpower, Machine and Material) to ensure production outputs and on time production targets are achieved
- Plan, schedule and review workload to ensure production output in all relevant production assembling areas and on time delivery targets are achieved.
- Ensure that the electronics Department has necessary manpower, competence, skill, knowledge, machine and tools required in order to achieve production targets.
Process Control & Improvement:
- Evaluate the existing production process/method and suggest improvement activities based on the engineering tools and productivity theories.
- Evaluates all continuous improvement activities and implements plans to optimize performance and processes.
- Organize, implement and maintain production process flow in the Electronics Department as per approved Production Flow.
- Investigate quality & operational problems affecting product, production and reporting/ recommending solutions.
- Ensure that the work instructions, workmanship, QMS standards are implemented in the department.
- Responsible to ensure all set inspection parameters are followed as standard for every product lot.
- Develop methods that would help in reducing the cost through efficient work design and manufacturing techniques without compromising on the quality standards to ensure increased efficiency and quality.