Marketing Coordinator shall be responsible to do the following activities:-
COMMUNICATION, LIASONING AND NETWORKING:
- To Assist Marketing Manager in liaising and networking with customers, departments and suppliers.
EVENTS, PROGRAMS AND EXHIBITIONS:
- Support Marketing Department in implementing promotional events/programs, and provide administrative support for projects.
- Plan, coordinate and arrange participation in the exhibitions, including the arrangement of promotional materials (Posters, Catalogues / Broachers, and Souvenirs) stand construction, Travelling and accommodation etc.
FOLLOW-UPS OF PROSPECTIVE BUSINESS CLIENTS:
- Identify and develop new marketing strategies and ideas to attract / secure prospective customers.
- Communicate, liaise, negotiate and follow-up the prospective customers using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships with new and existing customers.
- To carry out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys.
DATA AND REPORTS:
- Assist in gathering the necessary information to complete marketing tasks and determine the appropriate methodology in creating marketing and presentation materials.
- Support Sales department by providing market trends, Sales forecasts, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data and communicate his reports to MD/Marketing Manager for appropriate actions and further approval / advice.
- Establishes and maintaining records of marketing department i.e. E-mails. Faxes/other documents, brochures, catalogues and promotional items etc.