Master Data Analyst is responsible for the strategic coordination and implementation of the Master Data for a specific set of business units, all attached to the same SAP instance. The candidate should be able to perform the following functions:
· Coordination between different business units and with other entities.
· Balances internal customers' needs and technical requirements.
· Inter-departmental coordination.
· Oversees the daily activities for the Master Data resources and sets priorities based on the business requirements.
· Ensures appropriate knowledge is passed to support product structure and data accuracy.
· Cross-training staff to avoid single point of failure.
· Updates the Line manager on project statuses, Master Data concerns.
· Identifies and escalates SAP technical issues and risks within project structure.
· Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
· Provide guidance on SAP technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available.
· Pricing update for all the databases.
· Stock movement related to Procurement, resolving stock related queries as assigned by Procurement Department & Depot Managers.
· Preparing Price Form with accordance with MSP changes which is then circulated to all the Depots.
· Supplier Pricing List update on Item Master Data & in SAP.