Candidate will be working on Nucleus RTOS product line and will be responsible for porting of Nucleus Kernel and device drivers to different embedded hardware platforms. Responsibility may also include consulting with customers during presales and post-sales activities
· 2-4 years of relevant experience
· BSc/MSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
· Understanding of embedded systems, RTOS, computer architecture and interfacing
· Proficiency in C/C++
· Good understanding of electronic hardware (reading schematics and component data sheets, used logic Analyzers and Oscilloscope)
· Some experience in embedded software development and debugging. Experience with RTOS will be preferred.
· Knowledge and experience of peripheral protocols is highly desirable
· Good verbal and writing skills in English
· Quick leaner, self-motivated and a quality driven person
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design ...Read More