MetiCode is a private limited entity in the BrainStorm Group – which has a foot print in the global IT space for more than 20 years. MetiCode started its journey in 2011 with primary focus on mobile and web applications. We primarily remained focus on building our own product lines. In order to develop our Services business line for software related projects, we are seeking a Software Architect to design software solutions including determining everything from design choices to technical standards, such as platforms and coding standards. Also, to manage the SW projects.
- Develop Software Solutions: based on the given business and functional requirements, the software architect shall be able to develop the software solution.
- Lead Projects: act as the lead person on all software development projects. This may include creating a team of workers suitable for the scope of the project, assigning duties to the staff, creating a timeline for the project, and performing cost analysis and budgeting functions. The analysis, design, programming, testing and deployment are all managed by the Software Architect.
- Mentor Subordinates: Coaching and mentoring the development team, share his skills and expertise with them as well as set a positive example for them. He shall be able to encourage his team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated.
- Knowledge of security and open-source technologies.
- A technical mindset with great attention to details
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Team Leadership & mentoring
- Professional Integrity
- Problem Solving/ Analysis/ Decision making
- Agile project management skills
- Understanding of requirements gathering & technical writing