MicroAgility Services is seeking result-oriented candidate, who can work under pressure independently and within team, for the position of Finance Executive. Ideal candidates should be quick learners with strong communication and analytic skills. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
- Result oriented
- Clients relationship building and growing the company
- Strong MS Office Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks accounting.
- Manipulating large volumes of data from the QuickBooks system
- Produce full set of management accounts and monthly journals
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / annually budgets and cash flows.
- Prepare monthly finance management reports
- Prepare administration of expense and claims.
- Maintenance of computerized general ledger, cashbook, and cash flows.
- Monthly bank reconciliation bank with general ledger and Bank.
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Prepare and file online tax returns.
- Prepare and file the Vouchers
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- must have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must have good time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
- Must have good MS Office using skills.
- Must have knowledge of peachtree.
MicroAgility Services was established in 2015 to offer Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to businesses located in the US and Canada. MicroAgility Services enjoys rich business collaboration with well-known clients in these markets due to its staff’s comprehensive knowledge of offshore bus ...Read More