District Coordinator is integral member of the project team responsible for effective delivery in due time at district level. The District Coordinator is responsible for technical tasks like distribution, collection of data and report generation.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Before Campaign, DC must have the Micro Plan of the Assigned District to plan out the Task of DEO’s as per the Expected Tally Sheets of each day.
2. DC should assign Team Leads for the specified Data Entry Operators to ensure the proper workload distribution Collect and compile data received by Field with help of Team Lead.
3. Assign and monitor Data Entry and validate correct entry randomly by assigned team and district.
4. Generate the list of Missed Children and correct the spelling and required fields entered by DEOs.
5. Keep close communication with Team Lead and field staff for timely receiving data from field.
6. Inform DSC Focal Person if there is any delay in data receiving or bad data.
7. Update on Daily basis to DSC focal person for data status.
8. Inform Project Manager if there is any issue in data entry or with DEO’s which can create backlog so timely action can be taken to minimize the backlog.
9. Make a check and balance on DEO’s for data quality and accuracy.
10. Communicate to senior management through emails regarding project updates and reports
11. Maintain and update reports on time required by Focal Person and Project Manager for sharing to officials.
12. Any report preparation ordered by DSC Focal Person or Project Manager.
13. Share all reports with DSC Focal Person and Project Manager.
14. Perform any other assignment given by the authorities
Working condition: In campaign days on need bases district coordinators required to work 24/7
MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd works closely with the UN, government and non-governmental organizations with key focus on humanitarian and development sectors including: emergency response, health and education systems, water and sanitation, microfinance and gender. MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd is operating in Pa ...Read More