Contract Nature: Deliverable Based
Duty Station: District Swat with possible extended technical support to other priority districts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.
- MBBS degree, with post graduate qualification in public health from a recognized university.
- Work experience of at least 4 years in Health/Nutrition projects on management level.
- An understanding of working in Govt. sector and community-based project.
- Well versed with IT based work environment.
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English, Urdu & Pashto.
Work Assignment & Deliverales
- Assist Lady Health Worker Program in the roll-out of 'Home Based Newborn Care (HBNC)'.
- Organize refresher sessions on HBNC for Lady Health Supervisors during their monthly meeting on alternate months for district Swat.
- Organize refresher sessions on HBNC for Lady Health workers at their Health facilities during their monthly meeting.
- Support the LHW Program district team, for strengthening of the village health committees of Lady Health workers to reach out for awareness on newborn care to the families in their community.
- Support LHW Program district team, to monitor use of portable projector provided for awareness sessions of the community by each Lady Health Worker (LHW) in the district and submit a monthly report on number of women reached in each session.
- Conduct district quarterly review meetings to review HBNC progress & challenges in implementation of home-based newborn care initiative to take timely corrective measures.
- Support the Center of Excellence team in gathering & sharing data of discharged premature newborns after KMC services at Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals - Swat.
- Prepare monthly report on HBNC initiative, in coordination with district coordinator LHW program.
- Establish a robust data recording & reporting system for the initiative and conduct monthly monitoring visits within the district at health facility and community level.
- Support in the Baseline & End line evaluations of the intervention.
- Support replication of best practices and lessons learned in implementing HBNC by information sharing, visits and sharing learning resources.
- Prepare comprehensive end year project report, including human-interest story/case study.
Note: This is a contractual job and MicroMerger reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason(s). Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via emails only.
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Company will not consider applicants not fulfilling the requirements / criteria mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or Email.
- MicroMerger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female candidates.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during the whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.