The role of National Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalize project according to the strict deadlines within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and construct or consult the project according to developed plan. The National Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversees quality control throughout the cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The National Project Manager (NPM) has the responsibility to ensure the effective and efficient day to day implementation of the project
2. Ensure smooth functioning of online software and Data Management with close coordination with client and MicroMerger software Development section.
3. Provide technical advice to project beneficiaries, review technical reports and monitor technical activities carried out by responsible parties.
4. Assumes direct responsibility for managing the project budget by ensuring that:
a. Planning requests of funds for the smooth project operations.
b. Project funds are disbursed properly.
c. Expenditure is in accordance with the project document and project work plans
d. Accounting records and supporting documents are properly kept and financial reports are prepared
e. Financial operations are transparent and financial procedures/regulations are properly applied
5. Ensure the timely submission of reports, outputs and other deliverables
6. Supervise whole project and ensure the quality environment and staff to complete the project on scope and schedule. Mentor and provide the guidance and training to develop the team skills set and capabilities. Direct policies standard review and implementation process in project.
7. Keep close collaboration with DLOs, CROs and Provincial Manager regarding project activities.
8. Participate in staff hiring and monthly review meeting with CRO/PM of project.
• A higher University Degree preferably Master’s (Equivalent to 16 Years of education) with 8+ years of progressive and continued experience as Project manager.
• Must have knowledge of project management techniques and tools with both theoretical and practical aspects.
• Must have knowledge of project management techniques and tools with both theoretical and practical aspects, Discussion, Communication and leading from the front are the key skills required. Candidate must be able to solve any problem using critical thinking and time management skills in short time period.
• Any certification related to Project Management will be a plus point.
• Commitment to gender equality.
• Fluent in local languages of the area
• Fluency in English language is desirable.
MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd works closely with the UN, government and non-governmental organizations with key focus on humanitarian and development sectors including: emergency response, health and education systems, water and sanitation, microfinance and gender. MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd is operating in Pa ...Read More