We are looking for DevOps Engineer to design, develop, and automate the software’s infrastructure.
Would be responsible for building, deploying, and supporting application services and systems across various machine infrastructures (like Amazon AWS, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc).
- 1-2 years of experience in managing one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers.
- Automation experience with at least one configuration/deployment management system such as Google Deployment Manager, Terraform Chef (directly or via AWS OpsWorks), Puppet, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Salt, or other such tools.
- Experience working at least one of the languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Java
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment.
- Experience with git and git workflows
- Experience in an Agile environment, fast-paced environment, and DevOps environments
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms
- Work with customers and teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction
- The first point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve the customer experience.
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Job Shift: Day Time
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Gender: Male/Female
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Company will not consider applicants not fulfilling the requirements / criteria mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or Email.
- MicroMerger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female including physically challenged candidates. Females are encouraged to apply. 5% Special quota may be assigned for persons with disabilities who are registered or can provide proof of disability.
- All jobs are of visual nature. Visual impaired applicants cannot be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during the whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.