We are looking for an Accountant to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. As and Accountant your responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. able to work closely with our financial management team.
Must be ACCA-ICMA qualified. (Preferred professional experienced candidates from IT/Software & Networking industries)
- Accounting background, Business Studies in Accounts and Income tax.
- An ability to priorities and manage expectations also have keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently, capable to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within or out the company. Maintaining the billing system, generating invoices and account statements Performing account reconciliation.
- Maintaining accounts receivable & payable files and records.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports, also capable to Investigate and resolve any irregularities or inquiries.