The Project Coordinator IT is responsible for assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in client meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in meetings.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Monitor and report on project metrics, including cost, effort, and scope.
- Review and ensure the following are completed within project timelines: test plans, test cases, test scripts, approve functional testing, working with end users and functional staff.
- Coordinate integration testing, troubleshooting, user acceptance testing, and training.
- Plan and coordinate with Business Analysts and Technical Lead
- Responsibility for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the PMO
- Master/Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Business related degree or relevant significant work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year in ERP system required.
- Must be capable of working in a team environment.
- Help define and comply with project standards, schedules, and processes related to producing a high quality product.
- Must be a detail oriented, self-starter and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks.
- Should have strong skills to include all MS Office products.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to present self in a professional manner through interaction and communication.