Mintbrains (Private) Limited is an emerging full-service digital agency and a technology house being operated by well-known and experienced advertising and technology professionals and are looking for an addiition in the team as Project Manager whose in the company would be as follows;
Solution Development and Delivery
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Reviews work of development team.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
Technical Effort Management
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keeps sales team well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and sales team.
- Ensures technical teams are contributing to our code library.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
Qualification & Technical Expertise
- Must be a minimum Bachelors with 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
Front-end skill set: CSS, HTML and AJAX
Programming Language: PHP
Frameworks: Laravel and Code-Ignitor.
Understands the benefits of the various programming languages
Able to easily understand different concepts of databases, languages, applications and other software solutions
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with development team.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Manages client interaction and expectations regarding development efforts.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.