The Organizational Development Manager plans, develops, implements and administers development and training programs for all employees.
The manager also acts as liaison and advisor to the organization's leadership and facilitates initiatives across the organization.
• Design, plan, and implement OD programs such as engagement surveys, goal setting, performance management, leadership and functional competencies, and career development initiatives.
• Responsible to design & implement Succession plan model for retaining a strong talent pipeline.
• Design & implement initiatives for Cultural & Transformational shift.
• Facilitate organizational effectiveness through promotion of employee engagement and wellness programs.
• Research new OD techniques and suggests enhancements to existing OD programs.
• Manage all Internal Communications to ensure effective communication and consultation processes. Learning & Development:
• Directs the needs assessment for learning and development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
• Designs and develops HR training programs for management and employees.
• Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
• Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) is Pakistan's largest digital bank with over 20 million registered and 8 million active digital wallets. Backed by VEON Co., MMBL started operations in April 2012 and launched branch-less banking operations under the brand name JAZZCASH in partnership with P ...Read More