• Enable the execution of sales strategy and customer acquisition process in order to meet, exceed portfolio growth and cross sell targets.
• Ensure overall assigned portfolio targets are achieved product wise CALSA / SA / TD on weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual basis.
• Take onboard Free Lancers / Brand Ambassador to make a deposit mobilization team of 25 head counts for retail deposit marketing.
• Ensure targeted percentage of portfolio mix i.e. between CASA and Term Deposit is achieved.
• Achieve fairly priced deposit to support retail deposit growth on the back of multiple accounts.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with key potential clients, and develop these into successful, ongoing business relationships.
• Ensue Deposit mobilization over a large number of accounts to minimize concentration risk and volatility in the portfolio.
• Ensure deposit mobilization through a consistent run rate of NTB account Opening on daily basis.
• Ensure to Provide highest level of customer services in coordination with branch staff.
• Handle activities ranging from identifying client’s financial needs and provide a need-based solution to clients like Payments & Cash Management, Trade Services, Treasury, Investment Banking with help of Area Manager or Regional Manager.
• Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships for deepening and 360 degree opportunities.
• Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain MMBL clients.
• Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution in business administration, commerce, accounting, marketing, economics or finance. MBA will be preferable (Subject to approval).
• Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in sales planning, management, and operations experience within the retail/consumer banking.
• A good understanding of Deposit products and its workability. Must possess knowledge about CASA & bilinear fundamental to achieve CASA growth.
• Skilled in sales management process
• Understanding customer behavior and distribution
• Ability to work under pressure
• Presentation skills
• Customer focused
• Leadership ability
• Proficient in MS office
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Knowledge of MMBL’s products/processes and policies.
• Understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for each of the products
• Complete understanding of Sales Management Process to be part of it and execute the process with Team of Brand Ambassadors.
Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) is Pakistan's largest digital bank with over 20 million registered and 8 million active digital wallets. Backed by VEON Co., MMBL started operations in April 2012 and launched branch-less banking operations under the brand name JAZZCASH in partnership with Pakistan's largest telecom operator JAZZ in Nov 2012. Being a hybrid model that combines traditional micro finance with mobile / digital banking technologies, the bank now operates with 74 branches, with more than 1559 employees, a network of over 90000 branch-less banking agents (growing) and a USSD (GSM) based digital channel in the country offering savings, micro enterprise (MSME) loans, small housing loans, remittances, collection (of utility bills and loan installments), mobile wallets, insurance, G2P, B2B & B2P payments and thus playing a leading role in promotion of financial inclusion. Despite being a young bank, Mobilink bank has emerged as one of the front runners in the sector and achieved financial break-even within four years of commencing operations in 2016, one of the fastest in the industry. Financial performance of the Bank has been remarkable in 2016, 2017 and 2018 Mobilink Bank & JAZZ, under the brand name JAZZCASH, envision to become market leaders in branchless banking, digital banking and micro financial services offering simple, innovative and value added products and services to the people of Pakistan. MMBL game plan aims at taking banking from confines of limited number of brick and mortar structures to cell phones and thus make a significant contribution in banking the unbanked through digital channels. The Bank so far has financed over 500,000 individual micro and small businesses since inception of the Bank in 2012 and is the proud recipient of “Bank of the Unbanked Award” in 2018 and 2019.