Branch of a multinational company having its sales and marketing operations in Lahore, dealing in IT software.
The ideal candidate should:
Hold or is currently studying Bachelor in Computer Science from a reputable university. The internship would suit an IT or quantitative/science subject student or graduate, who is a quick learner with strong attention to detail and enjoys demonstrating initiative and taking ownership of tasks. You will get experience of a range of IT and business support processes and work closely with management to get an understanding of the context for these.
- Assist on-site with technical support of ERP Software, applications and related technology.
- Clearly communicate and explain issues with customers, both internal and external.
- Assist in delivering appealing and professional images, icons and visuals for the website and marketing collaterals such as brochures, flyers, presentations, email campaigns, and banners in a way that is coherent with the company's branding or color scheme.
- Assist in the creation of training videos or demos.
- Create dashboard mock-ups for presentations.
- Fluency in English, Urdu, and local language, written and spoken.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good working knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Effective written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good time management and ability to prioritize effectively in a high pressure environment.
- A strong work ethic and service mentality with the ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Monthly stipend will be offered.
- Upon completion, successful candidates will be offered with a full-time job opportunity.