Branch of a multinational company having its sales and marketing operations in Lahore, dealing in IT software.
Holds minimum Bachelor’s degree with focus in Marketing from a reputable university, MBA would be preferable. Have min 5+ years with B2B marketing experience of selling enterprise application software solutions, or advanced IT solutions and complexed systems to large enterprise clients, including liaising strategically with leaders for planning and monitoring financial impact. The individual needs to have strong communication skills, proven sales record, ability to work under pressure, highly motivated, and be a team player.
To be responsible for acquisition of new clients, engagement by deepening relationship with existing clients, penetration by boosting brand recognition and product attractiveness and efficiency in reducing the sales cycle and overall market management, in Lahore region.
- As Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for working directly with a number of our customers. Analyze the customer business needs from a holistic standpoint, in order to position appropriate solution concepts to the customer.
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans, define marketing initiatives and lead project planning, define timelines to support regional goals and return on investment measurements.
- Maintain overall standard methodology content for the region.
- Supplement corporate marketing efforts, where needed, with regional marketing efforts.
- Ensure marketing efforts are instrumented to ensure measurement.
- Use standard marketing platforms to drive consistent output, efficiency, and measurement.
- Grow the business by identifying, prospecting and developing new business opportunities and ensuring new regular recurring revenue.
- Develop accurate sales forecast for management and responsible for achieving monthly revenue targets.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Experience using design software programs (Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and email marketing programs (Exact Target, MessageGears) is a plus.
- Professional background that enables you to build strong relationships with our customers.
- Ability to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English.