Key responsibilities include:
- Arranging appointments for customers in an organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from customers, changing appointments, handling queries etc.
- Logging jobs internal system/s.
- Liaising with staff, keeping them up-to-date with progress information.
- Send and Receive emails as require
- You will be expected to be a self-starter
- Ideally you will have a passion for working within a fast paced Call Centre environment
- Ideally you will have a strong customer service background and
The successful candidate will be
-Efficient, organised and able to prioritise tasks in a busy environment.
-Proficient with MS Office package with ideally some experience with creation of sales documents.
-Excellent telephone manner and presentable (You will give the first impression of the company!).
Training will be provided on company softwares
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please hit the 'apply now' button