We are looking for emotionally intelligent candidates with experience in healthcare technology for the position of Dialysis Technician.
Dialysis Technicians are responsible for assembling and maintaining dialysis machines, monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment and maintaining the highest safety and cleanliness standards when operating the machines, among other duties.Moreover, Dialysis Technicians need to demonstrate empathy and understanding towards patients` emotional and physical concerns, ensuring that they are comfortable and well-informed at all times.
1. Provide basic care for and knowledge of use of the dialysis access.
2. Clean, organize stock and maintain dialysis unit, supplies and equipment.
3. Disinfecting dialysis supplies and sanitizing equipment.
4. Assemble the dialysis machine and ensue it works properly.
5. Monitor the patients undergoing dialysis treatment.
6. Make sure the usage of the dialysis machine is safe and secure.
7. Administer local anesthesia.
8. Explain to patients regarding the dialysis process.
9. Monitor and adjust patient fluid removal rates as per required.
10. Work as a team with nurses and doctors.
11. Ensure sterilization of operating equipment before use.
12. Respond quickly in case of emergency
.13. Attend to patient needs.
14. Understand patient’s physical and emotional concerns.
15. Educate the patients on health maintenance and care.
16. Develop operational training material for staff.