MULTILINES CORPORATION is looking for a Senior Web Developer who can Develop Websites and has Knowledge of SEO and SMM.
- The candidate should have an extensive knowledge of Frontend as well as Backend coding.
- Can handle child themes and create custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch and customize premium WordPress themes according to client requirements.
- Should be able to handle WHM server and troubleshoot other server related issues.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools.
- Researches new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Must be result orientated.
- -SEO error fixing
- Expert in Competitor Analysis.
- Expert in different Link Building techniques and improve the leads
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Carry out keyword research
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO technology, SEO updates, and industry changes
- The successful candidate will be monitoring, analyzing and reporting on SEO performance
- Prepare periodic reports (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly, as appropriate to the project) that surface important trends and campaign progress in relevant KPIs, using properly formatted charts, tables, and narratives as appropriate
- Audit Websites for SEO Issues
4-5 Years of Experience in Web Development
1–2 years of Experience in Online Marketing and SEO