Qualified Psychologist required for the post of “School Counselor” in a reputable school system. Academic qualification/certification in Psychology and/or Student Career Counseling will be preferred.
Market competitive salary package and high growth opportunity.
Note: CVs without CNIC shall not be accepted.
Role and responsibilities of School Counselor:
1) Planning and scheduling of annual activities chart for students, parents and teachers
2) Provide direct services to individual students, small groups and classroom
3) Conduct assessments, counseling and referrals with students and families
4) Consult with professionals, paraprofessionals and other organizations
5) Take visits of classes and playgrounds for natural observations and filed studies
6) Conduct Interviews of students, families and teachers
7) Conduct professional development workshop on identifying at-risk students
8) Prepare monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual report as inquired
9) Perform other duties assigned by head of department