Title: Junior and Middle school teacher
Qualification: Although any Bachelor or higher degree is acceptable, national curriculum relevance is expected. A science or technology background can be advantageous, as can extra skills such as music, art, and early childhood education.
- Minimum one year teaching experience in a well reputed primary school.
- Fluency in English language and excellent oral and written communication
- Foreign qualified applicant will be preferred
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities based on the approved curriculum that facilitate student learning
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Organise the classroom and instructional resources to create a positive learning environment
- Provide regular and appropriate feedback on work to individual students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of individual students' progress and development
- Discuss and report on student’s progress to parents
- Promote and safeguard the well-being of students and take appropriate action to raise and resolve concerns
- Be able to monitor student’s activity behaviour and inclination so as to assess their personality trait and provide required guidance for further development of their strength.
Other key requirements
- You will be teaching a variety of subjects so you need to be adaptable, intelligent, and able to explain things clearly. It is very important that applicant must be well-organized, motivated, patient, energetic and versatile.
- Enterprising professional desiring to innovate and experiment modern teaching techniques especially activity based learning aimed at proving hands on experience and making education a fun!
Applicants are required to explain how they satisfy above mentioned job requirements.