Monitoring, Evaluation, baseline/endline assessments, data collection, spot checks, field visits, desk review etc
Purpose of the Post:
Provide Facilitation to District team as well as MEAL department Muslim Aid Pakistan in Base line surveys/Pre- and Post KAPs, Evaluation studies, ongoing project activities monitoring, reporting and Gaps identification etc.
Monitoring & Evaluation
· Monitoring of self help latrines constructed in communities adhering the guidelines of improved technology and water safe communities
· Monitoring of WASH activities envisaging the MoVs and reporting to district management
· Quality assuring of beneficiary selection process through set rating criteria, identifying gaps and highlighting timely
· Support District Management, Project Manager and MEAL department in implementation of MAP MEAL guidelines for all the programmes and projects at district level.
· Support to design, conduct and manage baseline/endline assessments, data collection methods and schedules, special studies and surveys in accordance with objectives and expected results for management and lessons learnt.
· Responsible for managing the Project Progress Matrices/ tracking sheets (PPMs) and other data gathering tools based on key performance indicators of all projects/programs and make sure that district offices provide data on timely basis.
· To carry out regular field visits to project areas, prepare and disseminate monitoring visit reports and debriefing notes to concerned stakeholders for effective and timely decision making.
· Provide support to conduct formative and summative evaluation that can support in identification and prioritization of problems, as well as project design.
· To keep close track of all project programmatic progress; identify and trouble shoot
· Maintain effective and efficient flow of timely and quality reports submission from districts to country office.
· To review field reports to ensure and improve the quality and accuracy of the data reported.
· To ensure that reports reflect organization strategies, policies, programming framework and project management tools
· Maintaining reporting log in soft and hard form at district office
Accountability and Learning
· To maintain an Accountability mechanism for timely registration and response to all complaints of stakeholders and to ensure compliance of HAPs standards/practices
· On the basis of complaints, provide regular reports to MEAL department on action taken and needs of improvement in project designs and strategies.
· Increase awareness of field staff on accountability mechanisms through formal and in-formal support.
· Support MEAL department to develop and maintain “learning sharing mechanisms” for further improvements in program/ project designs and strategy.