MWAN Mobile currently has exciting opportunities for a Senior MEAN / MERN stack developer who has hands on experience in development of IT systems against agreed scope and requirements, designing, developing and installing software solutions and supporting the development team.
The Senior Software Developer will be part of a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing platforms and applications in our Islamabad Office.
A good command of English is a requirement for this role.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based NODEJS applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Develop software solutions against requirement needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Can document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code as needed
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 3 - 5 years.
- Blockchain knowledge a big plus.
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify.
- Familiarity with deployment and monitoring of MEAN stack applications.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 7 and React.
- Strong database development skills. Experience with (MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL)
- Understanding and Experience on Git and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of DevOps (Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes etc) principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud implementations
- Lifecycle including coding standards, code reviews, build process, testing, and operations.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Must have very good communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be available immediately and work independently.
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo).
- Blockchain development