We are looking for passionate, hardworking software engineers who have experience building innovative, mobile applications that customers love. We operate in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology. We encourage innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
Candidate primary focus will be development of iOS / Andriod applications and their integration with back-end services. The ideal candidates should have atleast 4 years of experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Swift
- Experience of developing client-server Apps.
- Experience using content providers, SQL Lite Databases and external/internal data storage methods.
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, and Google Maps. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Fast learner, solid problem solver with great testing and debugging skills. SkillsJava, Kotlin, SQL, XML, Design Patterns, OOP, Android SDK, Android Studio, API Integration.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Facilitate good technical designs and solutions based on modern software development patterns and practices.
- Write maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc).
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- 4+ years experience in iOS/ Android and mobile technologies.
- Solid understanding of Objective C/Swift and the iOS ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services and networking.
- Solid understanding of hybrid mobile applications.
- Knowledgeable about the Apple/ Android store and its process.
- Proficient in database storage mechanics and efficient data retrieval.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life cycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Welcome change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. We are looking for folks to lead the charge, not just keep up with it.
- You love learning and mentoring others.