Naeem Electronics is looking for Human Resources Coordinators, who will responsible for Performance Management of all employees of organization and report to higher management also maintain daily, Weekly fortnightly and monthly reporting of performance evaluation report.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Performance Reporting of Staff on Sale Performance Analysis Report.
- Maintain up to date employee records in both electronic and hard copy files and ensure the files are complete and all required documentation is maintained in a confidential and secure manner
- Responsible for developing and generating reports that track staff hires, retention, turnover and other related reports as needed
- Coordinate on-boarding (orientation) of new staff with other departments to support the learning process of new employees and follow-up with new staff to ensure adaptation and identify problem areas
- Under the leadership of the HR Manager, troubleshoot issues, and ensures customization of best HR practices across the various field offices
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Maintenance of Management of information systems to record, maintain, plan and manage the organization’s human resources
- Ensure all staff information are properly uploaded in HRIS system and all employee changes have been properly submitted and approved.
- Ensure effective administration of the performance management processes including appraisals after probation period, performance improvement plan (PIP) and annual staff appraisals
- Responsible to generate and share staff performance report with management and take appropriate action in consultation of HR Manager on a monthly basis.
- Collaborates with HR Manager in the coordination of day-to-day human resources activities
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills;
- Master’s degree in human resources or business management from reputed University
- 1-2 years’ experience preferably with a reputeable organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong English communications and writing skills
- Strong organizational, coordination and planning skills
- Ability to work independently in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform
- Excellent Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel
- Demonstrated management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information tactfully required.
- Willingness to travel domestically as needed