Under the supervision of the Executive Director, and as a member of the PR office team, participate in planning, implementing and reporting on Global Fund project activities.
- Track progress against targets, analyze data sets and make recommendations for enhanced program planning, coordination and management of the project.
- Analyze monitoring and evaluation data for inclusion in the quarterly reports to be submitted to the LFA and the Global Fund.
- Provide training to Sub Recipient’s program and M & E staff on M & E related aspects of the project with special emphasis on Performance framework and indicators that need to be reported.
- Ensure timely data collection with the help of Management Information System (MIS) and suggest improvements and additional features to be incorporated in the MIS for effective and efficient data collection.
- Design internal mentoring mechanisms and templates along with field monitoring plans for quantitative and qualitative monitoring of the service delivery.
- Review and analyze the results of internal monitoring reports and share the findings with the rest of the PR office team in particular with the Training Coordinator to update training curricula accordingly.
- Disseminate findings of the internal monitoring to the designated members of the Sub-Recipient organizations to enable them to improve program delivery.
- Prepare, present and disseminate materials, graphics and reports based on monitoring and evaluation data to serve as reference, informational and advocacy purposes.
- Perform other related duties at the direction of the Executive Director