The Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM) has approved HIV Grant for Pakistan which will be implemented by National AIDS Control Program (NACP) and Nai Zindagi Trust (NZT) as Principal Recipients (PRs).
NZT is required to scale up comprehensive HIV prevention and harm reduction services to People Who Inject Drugs (PWIDs) and spouses of PWIDs in 30 selected districts of Pakistan. The project will be implemented with the help of sub-recipients (SRs) who will be directly involved in reaching out to street-based PWIDs for delivery of defined HIV prevention and harm reduction services
Purpose of the post
Perform accounting and finance related activities at PR office to ensure accuracy of reporting.
· Weekly review of books of accounts.
· Preparation of annual income tax return.
· Review of monthly/ annual tax statements.
· Preparation of final accounts in PKR/USD
· Gathering of financial data for PUDR.
· Coordination with sub-recipients of the grant.
· Review of Bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis
· Coordination with internal auditor for updating of queries marked
Since 1990 Nai Zindagi has been working with disfranchised groups of people affected by the use of drugs and associated harms to help them move from margins of society to center stage. Often people affected by poverty, social injustice, criminalization and stigma use drugs to cope with the harsh rea ...Read More