Nakisa has built top of the line SaaS solutions which are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today all over the world.
Our clients rely on us and our cloud-based solutions every day to perform some of their most critical business tasks and we need your help to keep them happy.
You will be reporting to the Support Manager, and will work closely with all departments to ensure we meet our goals as a global team in 3 countries.
- Become the person trusted by the client because of your product knowledge, and your empathy!
- Become the expert in training the team and help with on-boarding of new hires.
- Understand client’s issues, diagnose the problem by using internal knowledge basis, reproduce the issues and follow the support workflow until issues are resolved.
- Help our clients with upgrades, downgrades, environment enhancements and other cloud solutions tasks.
- Work with the company’s R&D, Cloud Services, Product and Account Management team every day to solve client’s application issues and meet our SLAs.
- Participate in & help schedule calls with global clients and work in other time zones as needed.
- When needed, assist in the software quality assurance process by performing product testing.
Report & Monitor
- Monitor our SaaS solutions and the cloud environments they run on and help our clients enjoy our solutions.
- Making sure our online knowledge base is populated with the solutions for each diagnosis of the issues/bugs.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as Developer, Application Support Specialist or Quality specialist.
- Proven track record of testing and supporting clients of complex applications.
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks and coordinate activities across multiple functional areas and locations.
- A self-starter who is eager to learn new concepts and dive into unknown territory. Steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Good to have
- Experience with Web Technologies, Java, XML, Databases and Operating Systems (Linux).
- General knowledge of cloud/servers.
- Full familiarity with web application usage (Prior knowledge of any online support ticketing system).
- Previous IT Call Center Experience is an Asset
- Flexible individual willing to roll up sleeves and get work done, even when it’s outside the scope of the job.