Job Duties will include:
1. Identify the effect on key performance indicators according to the originated product feature
2. Manage business requirements of new feature being implemented and create User success stories
3. Conducts usability level change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of change, functions and requirements.
4. Requires to convert the business requirements into technical documents which deliver elements of systems design, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
5. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
6. Research and prepares statistical reports in order to identify how a feature needs to be
integrated with the system
7. Acts as a liaison and ensure approval of usability, content, communication design in order to comply with the product guidelines & themes for all the designed screens
8. Conduct User Acceptance Testing of the assigned features before deployment.
9. identify and present the impact of feature on defined Key Performance Indicators once it has been released
10. Business Analyst needs to create a blog post once feature is deployed.
11. Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
12. Identify patterns, trends and other relationships to determine ways to improve and/or resolve issues
13. Perform any other task/project assigned by Management
We are a technology services company with a reservoir of highly skilled IT professionals. We are focused on designing solutions that improve the way businesses and people communicate with each other.We have built strong and proven competencies in business analysis and process development to provide ...Read More