NASKSOFT is a multinational software house, certified Marketing Agency based in UK and facilitates both small and large businesses around the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and reliable individual to work as part of our project management team. Being a Project Manager, you will be helping us setting project management standards, managing various projects and teams, resource planning, task planning, client meetings and follow-ups. This role requires multi-tasking and ability to wear several hats in order to manage various type of tasks. Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
1. Responsible for end-to-end project management and delivery. Perform project planning, estimation, ensure delivery, tracking, status reporting, client communications, and testing, managing project operational parameters and people management.
2. Manage software development life cycle, manage infrastructure, conduct UAT and provide training plans to clients and support teams.
3. Communicate with clients in a thoughtful and impactful manner that helps building strong relationships.
4. Hands on experience of using Agile/SCRUM and other project management standards software development processes.
5. Document requirements, prepare proposals, processes, spreadsheets, process maps, training manuals and audio/video training sessions.
6. Coordinate meetings and conference calls with in-house and remote teams, clients and vendors to discuss current projects, new projects or organization initiatives.
7. Make important planning and strategy decisions.
8. Report and escalate concerns or issues to management as needed.
9. Keep track of team activities, deliverables and update project status daily.
10. Control sale and marketing activities for all the channels like, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook and More.
1. Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills.
2. Excellent English communication skills.
3. IT qualification background (BS-CS, BS-IT, BBA-IT, MBA or related disciplines)
4. Should be proactive and a keen learner.
5. Command over office applications.
6. Deadline oriented.
7. Previous experience for software industries relevant.
Salary, Commission & Benefit:
1. Monthly Salary: 100K - 250K
2. Commission: 1% - 3% base of total revenue OR 5% - 15% base on total net profit
Annual Increment: 5% - 15% based on performance