· BS / BE in Computer Science/Systems/Engineering from HEC recognized institute.
· More than 6 years of relevant experience.
· Certifications (Cisco/ Juniper/ Fortinet etc.) would be preferred.
· Proficiency in network designing, implementation and up-gradation.
· Hands on experience on routing, switching, firewalls, UTM devices, tunneling and VPN technologies etc.
· Ability to perform incident management and familiar with RMA procedures.
· Should be familiar with Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery procedures, policies and ISMS 27001 & BCMS 22301 standards.
Basic Knowledge of Linux and Windows servers, services and maintenance would be a plus
As a part of Capital Market Development Programme of Asian Development Bank (ADB) in Pakistan, the Capital Market Project Consultants, Arthur Anderson & Company were given mandate to develop recommendations for a National Clearing & Settelment System (NCSS) to replace the separate and individual Cle ...Read More