· Greet customers and explore the customer's needs
· Recommend, select and help to locate the right furniture for the customer
· Describe a whole product's features and benefits as per need of customer
· Answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise
· Provide information about after sales service of furniture, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
· Provide information about financing available
· Receive and process cash, check and charge/credit payments
· Maintain sales records & Customer data base.
· Stay current with sales prices
· Arrange and display merchandise
· Keep the floor area tidy & well maintained
· Take stock inventory & requisition of new stock
· Entrance Floor should be updated all the times includes lights in working condition, floor should be clean & furniture should be accessorized in nice way.
· Any touching or quality issue in display furniture must be resolved.
· Make daily report & email to director.
· Weekly visit at ware house with coordination
· Check the quality of furniture in row & before delivery.
National Drapery and Furniture (NDF) has been recognized as a leader in the exquisite design and masterful creation of the world’s finest traditional, transitional, and contemporary custom furniture over 30 years. We have been providing interior design, facility management and CAD related services f ...Read More