· Deliver highly scalable and reliable production ready code
· Ensure timely completion of tasks with top quality output and enthusiastic approach
· Produce high quality code, by strictly following best practices and coding standards
· Resolve complex design and architecture issues
· Minimize errors, proactively fix issues while ensuring adequate ripple handling.
· Maintain highest level of professionalism, efficiency, teamwork, enthusiasm, discipline and integrity.
· Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· BCS Computer Science or Software engineering
· Proficient in UML modeling
· Exceptional knowledge of SDLC best practices
· Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills
· Hardworking, enthusiastic, energetic, organized, polished and sharp
· Experience in healthcare domain would be an advantage
NaVetor provides innovative cloud-based technology solution for the veterinary communities to manage the practice and ensure better care coordination. Navetor helps streamline operations and partners with some of the leading companies in the animal healthcare space.