At NAXXA Consulting, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly.
Imagine what you could do here. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Candidate will need to have 2-4 years in .NET Application Development with the following skills:
- 2-4 years ASP.NET.
- 2-4 years C#.
- 2-4 years in SSRS / SSIS.
- 2-4 years in web application architecture design (IIS, MVC, SOA) and application security.
- 2-4 years in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- 2-4 years in developing and documenting business and technical requirements for software development projects.
- 2-4 years in Unit, system and regression test procedures and development of system test plans.
- Advanced SQL/database programming Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL).
- Experience in using Microsoft Entity Framework.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering from recognized institute.
- Designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of the project/product, and direct/mentor junior level software engineers.
- Advanced relational & non-relational database programming & design. Experience in using ORM preferred.
- Strong hold on data structures, cryptographic algorithms, design principles and application security.
- Position required excellent presentation and interpretation skills.
What's In It for You
- Exciting compensation (Salary + bonuses, etc.).
- Be a high impact contributor.
- Be part of a dynamic and cutting edge team.
- Chance to travel to customer sites globally (USA/Western Europe).