- Advanced Technical knowledge of security controls including NGFW, IPS, IDS Email Security, anti-APT, Endpoint Security and netflow monitoring tools.
- Threat Hunting and advanced level of knowledge of anti-APT(Advanced Persistent Threats) solutions.
- Advanced Knowledge of VAPT and its reporting with tools like nexpose, nessus and accunetix
- Computer and networks forensics tools and reporting.
- MITRE Attack Model and complete understanding of triage techniques.
- Web and mobile applications security assessments and reporting.
- Scripting in Python, Bash or YAML for security automations.
- Security polices and documentations.
- Advanced Level SIEM Use Cases and SOC run books.
- Ability to drive and benchmark SOC routines for maturity models.
- Management of SOC shifts and providing L3 support to security incidents.
- Complete understanding of security operations defenses and red teaming components.
- Assistance to prepare performance reviews, business cases, contract finalization, coordination with partners/vendors, operational, financial and overall management of assigned projects and services.
- Evaluation and up-gradation of security controls aligned with budgets and performance.
- Advanced Cryptography and Network Security skills with complete understanding of encryption and hashing techniques.
- Understanding of SDLC, security alignment with CICD pipelines and coordination with development teams for security awareness.
- Identifying gaps, scoping and conducting audits for ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and CIS frameworks.
- Working at Nayatel requires a person who is innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Education, Qualifications, Certification & Trainings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Telecom Engineering or related field of study
Experience:Practical experience of 4+ years in security operations of banking / Telco sector
- Excellent verbal, written communication with strong follow through and ability to work in teams under pressure.
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
- Organization sponsored certification facility e.g. CCNA. CCNP, CCIE, MSCE, VMware Certified etc.
- Round the year technical as well as soft skills trainings under Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Opportunity to be part of hiring and promotion interview panel, represent Nayatel in job fair/seminars and become official trainer.
- Medical, provident fund, annual salary raise, leave encashment.
- Lots of rewards:
- Shining Star Award
- Best Customer Services Award
- Star Trainee Award
- Best Trainer Award
- Lesson Leant Award
- Idea Award
- Best Presenter Award
- Friendly and charged work environment having fast paced decision making, challenging KPIs and high expectations.
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year.
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Personality assessment test
- Final interview
- Offer letter