The selected candidate will be responsible for:
· To maintain complete record of Income tax, sales tax and FED as per tax rules.
· To reconcile Advance Tax, Sales Tax, Withholding tax with GL (Payments and receipts) (Monthly/Annually)
· To ensure the weekly tax deposit
· To file Sales tax / FED and Income tax statements
· To follow up with tax consultants for pending tax cases
· To prepare quarterly and yearly budgeting
· To maintain a complete record of Provident Fund and related accounts
· To conduct and ensure timely PF audit
· To initiate, monitor and complete registration matters of PF with consultant and tax authorities
· To keep updated record of bank loans and leasing
· To prepare and implement internal audit plan
· To present weekly report of Internal Audit to Management
· Excellent command in MS Office
· Working experience on Accounting Software
· Knowledge and working experience of Sales tax laws of Pakistan
· Expertise in managing Internal Audit.
Future Growth and Benefits:
· Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
· Organization sponsored certification facility
· Round the year trainings
· Opportunity to be part of interviews and become official trainer
· Medical, provident fund, annual raise, leave encashment etc.
· Friendly and motivated work environment
· Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of two years
· CV short listing based on educational grades/degree
· Presentation session
· Written test based on technical/IQ questions
· Personality assessment test
· Final interview
Nayatel is approved ACCA/ICAEW employer.
Differently able candidates are encouraged to apply for this post
Nayatel’s fiber to the home (FTTH) networks have transformed Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and Peshawar into one of the most connected and optically wired cities of the world. Being truly customer centric, Nayatel has re-written the quality of service parameters and set new quality standards ali ...Read More