- Network Engineer role will be responsible for planning, designing, and developing enterprise network infrastructure including but not limited to Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs), Internet and other Data communication systems.
- Participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Quickly learn company business process and IT infrastructure, and identify any potential network weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for the Planning, design, documentation, implementation and management of enterprise network infrastructure solutions based on specific project needs. These solutions should be stable, secure, highly available and scalable to evolving technology/architecture.
- Produce professional diagrams and documentation for networks and operational best practices, standards, policies and procedures, using Visio, Power Point etc.
- Manage or assist in the resolution of complex technical problems, while providing appropriate communications to all involved business partners and related stakeholders.
- Design, re/architect, and implement a secure global network infrastructure across multiple domains, platforms and multi-tiered architectures, enabling automation and/or machine-based resolution, with optimized alerting through technical analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Firewalls, VPN, and Network Virtualization with strong abilities to architect solutions that enhances/maintains the reliability and stability of the network, and strengthens the traffic flow of data throughout global network
- Advanced/expert level infrastructure systems administration and engineering, with a strong emphasis on solution integration and systems implementation
- Well versed in network security, security policies, cryptography, authentication, and secure communication protocols
- Lead projects containing cross-functional IT members to ensure timely delivery of business objectives, communicating status and initiatives to management/p>
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and self-motivated and can work independently
- Confident presenter who can prepare and present technical material to both business and technical audiences
The ideal candidate will have
- 3 to 5 years of experience in enterprise network Design, R&D, deployment, service commissioning and after sales support.
- Well versed in network administration (WAN, MPLS, routers, switching, firewalls, distributed switch networks).
- In-depth practical knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols & technologies that includes: VLANs, CDP, LLDP, UDLD, STPs, VPNs, QoS, IPSec, OSPF, BGP, ACLs, WiFi (802.11x), HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, EtherChannels, LACP, PAgP, VTPv1/v2/v3, collaboration etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SNMP v2 & v3, IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP, Network Time Protocol (NTP), NTP authentication IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT) - Static NAT, dynamic NAT, PAT, IP SLA and Cisco NetFlow.
- Vendor neutral network equipment and call center technologies.
- Network and telecommunications design and implementation.
- Knowledge of Network standards and protocols.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and communication/soft skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as par
Education, Qualifications, Certification & Trainings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Telecom Engineering or related field of study.
- CCNA (Routing & Switching), CCNP (Routing & Switching), hands-on experience on enterprise-grade firewalls, CISCO, Huawei, Sophos, Fortinet etc.
- Excellent verbal, written communication with strong follow through and ability to work in teams under pressure.
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
- Organization sponsored certification facility e.g. CCNA. CCNP, CCIE, MSCE, VMware Certified etc.
- Round the year technical as well as soft skills trainings under Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Opportunity to be part of hiring and promotion interview panel, represent Nayatel in job fair/seminars and become official trainer.
- Medical, provident fund, annual salary raise, leave encashment.
- Lots of rewards:
- Shining Star Award
- Best Customer Services Award
- Star Trainee Award
- Best Trainer Award
- Lesson Leant Award
- Idea Award
- Best Presenter Award
- Friendly and charged work environment having fast paced decision making, challenging KPIs and high expectations.
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year.
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Personality assessment test
- Final interview
- Offer letter