- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client and give demonstration of software products.
- Understand the requirement and customization of clients and quote solutions accordingly.
- Do Proper sales followup and close the deal.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
Once the product or service has been sold, in theory your role ends. In a large IT company or software house, post-sales specialist then take over.
Followup the outstanding payments.
MUST HAVE OWN CONVENCE