The ideal candidate will be passionate, realistic, flexible, optimistic, self-driven, autonomous, and a fast learner. The key attribute that will bring success is that you will OWN your projects completely, with guidance and support where, and when needed.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and apply appropriate project management standards from project initiation through delivery.
- Gather requirements for project stakeholders, including customers and internal departments.
- Create, develop and maintain project plans including objectives, deliverables and schedules with support from the stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure targets are achieved promptly at all the stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and customer relationships.
- Be innovative in simplifying complex business requirements which can be successfully converted into technical scalable designs for future enhancements.
- Work closely with clients to identify and analyze business requirements. Work with Solution Architects to craft appropriate, cost-effective and scalable solutions.
- Track record of project leadership delivering projects within defined timeframes.
- Manage multiple 3rd party programs related to timelines, task management, project resource allocation, burn/run rate, internal/external communications, etc. (Jira, Trello, Slack, G-Suite, etc.)
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 2 – 8 years of hands on experience in project management, in e-Commerce, ERP or Software Development
- Prior experience in a fast moving / innovative technology environment a plus.
- Experience in managing budgets, project plans, resource allocations and priorities
- Experience managing SDLC Processes
- Exceptional client management and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Previous work experience in Agile environment
- Knowledge of conventional eCommerce business process flows and consumer experience
Key Personality Traits
- Excellent communication skills with customers (excellent spoken and written English language skills)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think like a customer (see not their own, but the user’s perspective)
- Should be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly identify challenges and provide solutions
- Able to effectively meet timelines, priorities and needs and meet quality goals
- Holds self to highest levels of professional code of conduct, ethics and values, presenting true information at all times
- Comfortable wearing many different hats when called upon; flexible, and comfortable with rapid change
- Ability to work odd hours from time-to-time, due to client needs. (Average 15%)
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Work life balance
- Career oriented environment
- Family Health Insurance
- Sick leave
- Provident Fund
- Free Gym
- Performance Bonus