Well skilled, energetic, motivated and creative UX/UI Designer required to create designs for our themeforest WordPress themes.
- Develop user experience design concepts, wireframes, mockups, usage scenarios, task analysis, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps, design guidelines, and other UX design deliverables.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
- Have good understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and be able to create a coherent cross device experience.
- Help design and maintain design pattern library and templates that will be used across the platform.
- Ensure that visual design mockups meet the objectives of the user experience, fit with the overall brand and are consistent.
- Creating themeforest item sales page presentation
- Creating unique and attractive website home pages
- Logo design experience is a plus
- Having a good collaboration skill, experience working with product manager, usability researchers and developers.
- Must be creative & art loving
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Extremely adaptable and capable of working on multiple tasks and deliver in scope and on time.
- 2+ years as a User Experience Designer, creating excellent experiences that delight the customer.
- High degree of creativity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think and design holistically to create a cohesive and coherent product experience.
- Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Strong conceptual, visual and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in UX/UI Design tools such as Sketch, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar tools to create user interfaces.
- Experience with responsive design for desktop-to-mobile products.
Good to have:
- HTML/CSS/JS experience
- Boostrap experience
- Wordpress front end
- Good Ethics
- We'll also invest in your education and professional growth
- We give partnership opportunities (earn comission from sales)
- Flexible working program
- Possibility of making your own team to work with
- To get our attention you required to send us links to your Behance, Dribbble and any other portfolio websites
- Send your CV
- This is NOT an entry level position and the developers have to work independently on projects.
- Read job description twice before applying.
Looking forward to work with you! :)