We, at NETSOL Technologies, are looking for brightest Engineers (at all levels) to work on our best-in-class flagship product. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in challenging business environment.
If you are passionate about professional excellence and have top-notch programming skills, we would like to talk to you about some fabulous opportunities in our Lahore office. Once on board, you will get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest and talented professionals in the industry.
· 5 years of mobile programming in native (iOS or Android) and hybrid apps
· 5 years of full-stack development
· Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (native / hybrid applications, API’s)
· Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
· Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes
· Experiment with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams
· RESTful APIs, Microservices, webservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
· A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC (and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer)
· Proven experience in PCF, Bluemix, TomCat, Liberty, Framework, Rest API, Java Hibernate, JPA, DevOps (Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, UCD, Docker, MS visual studio), Junit
· Experience with test automation Junit, XCTest and XCUI, Selenium
· Hands on experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server) and exposure to no-SQL data stores: MongoDB, ElasticSearch as well as caching stores (Redis)
· Methodology: Agile, Iterative, TDD
· 5 years of full-stack development Design overall architecture of the web application.
· Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
· Maintain code integrity and organization.
· Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
· Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTWK) started its journey as a US based provider with a vision to create superior technology solutions. Relentlessly following our vision we now stand as one of the global leaders in IT Services and Enterprise Solutions. Delivering quality and customization for ov ...Read More