We are currently seeking a full-time Network Engineer/ Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to implement and maintain cloud storage solutions using openstack and maintain a VMWARE vSphere environment.
Must have skills: Mirantis and Redhat OpenStack( full stack ) installation and administration, VMWARE administration, Linux Administration, Good working knowledge of networking concepts Desired Skills:
- Expert level with hands-on experience in Mirantis and Redhat Openstack, Contrail, Overlay and Underlay technologies, Hypervisors, Linux and other SDN-related technologies
- Networking concepts ( CCNP level knowledge is good ), VPN , knowledge of Telecom concepts
- Experience in a scripting language as such as Python, Perl or similar
- Expert understanding of Routing and Switching protocols specially OSPF and BGP protocols
- Knowledge of Cloud computing concepts, AWS, Azure, Linux Containers Great communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ work experience in UNIX and LINUX Systems Administration Demonstrated skills in planning and deployment of complex information systems
- Demonstrated practical and textbook knowledge of common network protocols
- Ability to explain, document, and design complex technical architectures
- Team Player, Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
This is a home-based job.