We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Linux/Network Systems Expert to configure, manage, scale, and operate Company’s Networks and servers. Must be a graduate in Computer sciences with majors in networks. You must be adept with the Software house environment.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Demonstrable Linux System Admin Experience in Linux, Centos, Ubuntu…
- Experience deploying and supporting LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL, Php/Phyton) stack.
- Backup Techniques, Disaster Recovery.
- Domain, Active Directory, DNS, Strong Knowledge Require
- ISA Server, Email, Exchange Server,
- Router /Switches configuration
- Sound Knowledge of MAC Operating Systems, Installation and configuration
- Internet Security, Firewall, Various Antivirus. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Strong working experience with All Microsoft, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS Operating Systems and Troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with vendors, ISPs