We are looking for a Receptionist for our office that can serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, with smiling face and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Qualification: B.Com, BA, BSc, Or equivalent degree
Experience: Minimum 1 year to 2 years
Age limit: 20 years to 25 years
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation
- Control main Exchange and maintain calls record
- Maintain Office vehicles travel record on daily basis.
- Take care of maintenance of Office vehicles.
- Maintain the record of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Help in keeping file record in administration.
- Look after the administration tasks on the floor.
- Provide attendance and leave record to HR & Admin department.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties can be assigned by the management.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills and pleasant personality.