Candidate must have sound knowledge and experience on below description
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounts department; A/C payable, Receivable, Daily Petty Cash transactions, Bank related issues.
- Monitoring and analyzing account data and produce financial reports/statements.
- Manage all data entry
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, Policies and Principles.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records financial statements and other financial reports to asses accuracy.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other duties as assigned.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Petrol pump established in 2004 deals in petrol, diesel, lubricant and CNG for motor vehicles.