One of the leading Power & Telecom System solutions providing company urgently looking for an Assistant Manager Supply Chain with good communications skills and pleasing personality.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for supply chain management activities which includes design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of maximizing company’s benefit.
Task, Duties and Responsibilities
· Order and receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
· Dealing with freight forwarders and courier companies.
· Dealing with the customs clearance and insurance companies
· Prepare purchase order in ERP.
· Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
· Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
· Coordinate activities with logistics service providers
· Enter freight, insurance, duties and all other related cost of inventory in ERP.
· Proper documentation should be maintained of all activities including custom paid challans, transport bills, invoices, good declaration and others.
· Ensure accuracy of all inventories.
· Physical verification of inventory and its reconciliation with ERP.
· Maintain proper record of inventory issued to all regions.
· Coordinate with banks for processing of EIF and activities involving payments against inventory and custom clearance processes.
· Ensure all vendor payments are processed in time.
· Create packing lists and update shipment information in ERP
· Organize files both manually and electronically.
· Prepare purchase order and enter vendor invoices in ERP.
· Prepare sales order and customer invoices using ERP.
· Ensure that all items are properly numbered, tagged and entered in ERP.
· Dispose of unserviceable or damaged items after approval from management.
· Follow proper safety procedures
· Assist audit relating to supply chain activities.
· Prepare any other assigned management reports
Technical Knowledge, Experience and Abilities
1. Proven supply chain management experience of at least two years.
2. Understanding about the audit trail of inventory.
3. Knowledge of accounting cycle.
4. Experience of working in ERP environment.
5. Knowledge and understanding of procurement procedure and related control.
Next Level Communications (Pvt.) Ltd is a rapidly growing system solutions integrator, telecommunication and power system solution company.