- Majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- Strong OOP Concepts.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns are desirable.
- Proven concepts of Databases.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail.
- A sharp mind with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out complex logic
- Ability to use effective ways of Programming.
- Proficient in Python and C/C++ development
- Experience with ROS
- UML Knowledge
- Version Control System (SVN, GIT, Mercurial)
- Following skills would be a PLUS:
> MATLAB, OpenCV
> NumPy, Scipy and Matplotlib
> Image Processing
> Hands on Linux development environment
Community and/or campus involvement.