Nextbridge Pvt Ltd immediately requires 1 x International Billing & Client Operations Senior Executive for one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
To conduct and facilitate all primary & secondary objectives of Operations department in every possible dimension in order to maintain and improve overall department’s performance in an efficient and timely manner. Collaborate with business office on client related financial & non-financial matters.
- To work as a bridge between US & PK Office on all Operational & billing matters.
- Deal in client end financial matters including (creating and sending invoices, payment posting, compiling reports, replying to any queries etc.)
- Creating, issuing & revising all fixed bid/ hourly invoices.
- Covering monthly billing cycles.
- Support US office on any ambiguities or pending executions on a regular basis.
- Support the line manager in every means possible to achieve overall performance benchmarks (both local & client end).
- Conducting trainings for interns
- Conducting orientations.
- Host meetings
- Coordinating with other departments (HR, FINANCE & MARKETING) to deliver their requisitions in a timely manner.
- Working closely with all technical managers and business office to facilitate their working and streamline operations locally.
- Updating Placement Report.
- Create, refine and send resumes of technical resources on a regular basis.
- Compile monthly revenue reports and monthly stats.
- Conducting research to establish effective and efficient practices.
- Performing analysis on historical data (Financial and statistics).
- Work on Adhoc reports independently.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- ACCA qualified preferrably along with Master's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Atleast 5+ years' experience in a similar capacity is required
- Prior team management experience is required.
- Experience in interaction with International Clients in IT /Software industry is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Time Management
- Hands on experience on MS Office
- Hands on experience on Billing software (QuickBooks & Fresh books)
- Team player and motivator
- Track pending tasks
- Strong Analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Firm Operations domain knowledge
Note: Selected candidates will be offered market competitive remuneration package along with exponential career growth.